- In one bowl mix one tablespoon salt with two tablespoons mint toothpaste.
- Mix them until you get nice homogeneous paste.
- Apply the paste on the nose and leave it to act for about 5 minutes to dry.
- After that you need to put some water on your nose and massage it gently with circular motion.
- At the end, when the nose is clean, rub an ice cube on it. This is going to close the pores. At the end, dry your nose.
Why this works:
- The salt is a natural antibacterial agent and is very beneficial for defoliating the skin. Salt is not going to dissolve in toothpaste and because of that it’s the best combination.
- Mint in the toothpaste is going to open your pores and will kill any bacteria. The toothpaste deeply cleans the pores and plucks out the blackheads.
- Be aware that the nose might turn up red, but the redness is going to disappear after a while.
- If you have dry skin, you should use a moisturizer after the treatment. In addition, it is very important to do the massaging very gently.
Use this pack 3 times per week and then it removes all the blackheads magically in just one week.