Hair is one of the important components in human life to enhance one’s beauty and complexion. It is the wonderful gift of nature that requires extra care and nurture. However, due to faulty lifestyle, paradox dietary pattern, junk food culture, etc., hair loss and hair fall is common among the masses, especially with women.
There can be several factors behind hair loss such as environmental effects, aging, too much stress, excessive smoking, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, genetic factors, scalp infections, use of wrong or chemically enriched hair products, certain medicines and medical conditions like thyroid disorder, autoimmune diseases, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), iron-deficiency anemia, and chronic illnesses
Best Tips To Control Hair Fall:
1. Coconut Oil:
This ingredient has several benefits for your hair. Not only does it promote hair growth, but also conditions it. It has essential fats, minerals and proteins which reduce hair breakage and is also rich in potassium and iron. You can use coconut oil or milk to prevent hair fall.
- Warm a bit of coconut oil and massage it from your hair root to tip.
- Wash after one hour. Or, grate a coconut and squeeze out its milk by mixing in a little water.
- Apply it on the area where you notice thinning or balding.
- Let it stay overnight and wash off the next morning.
- Crush a few flowers and mix sesame or coconut oil to make a paste.
- Apply on the scalp and hair and leave it on for a few hours.
- Rinse off with cold water using a mild shampoo.
Since ancient times, henna has been used as a natural hair color and conditioner, especially in India. It also plays a major role in strengthening your hair. To enhance its effectiveness, you can mix it with mustard oil before applying.
- Take about 250 ml of mustard oil
- Add some washed and dried henna leaves.
- Boil this mixture until the leaves are burnt
- Filter it using a muslin cloth.
- Store this oil in an airtight container and regularly massage your hair with it.
- You can also prepare a hair pack by mixing 1 cup of henna powder with half a cup of curd. Apply this on your hair and allow it to dry.
- Wash off with cool water and a mild shampoo.