Most of the time, when you use chemical products to get rid of acne on you face, you might end up with scars and bruises after the treatment. So the best thing you need to reach for if you have a problem with acne are natural solutions. Here is one we found to be working excellent in removing scars, acne and wrinkles.
Each ingredient of this mask has a specific and focused action. This mask actually works very refreshing and leaves the skin extremely soft and smooth, so you do not need to worry for the tingling sensation it causes, for it disappears in 5 minutes.
Namely, it is one of the most effective natural face masks that will lighten stains and scars, even out complexion, and give you “pressed” and softer skin that will shine in full splendor of health and beauty.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
Method of preparation:
- Mix all the ingredients together into a paste.
- If you have sensitive skin, dilute or omit lemon. In such cases, add a little more honey to the mixture be thick.
- Moreover, due to honey which widens the blood vessels, this mask is also not recommended for people suffering from telangiectasia’s, rosacea and other vascular skin diseases.
- As a substitute for honey, you can also use white or green clay. The mixture is stirred in the same proportion with the other ingredients of the mask, and diluted with water to the desired texture.
- Apply the paste to the face , but avoid the eye area and mouth.
- Let it stand for 30 minutes or at least 10 minutes if you cannot stand the burning sensation.
- Tingling calms down in the first 5 minutes, then disappears. In the end, flush the mask with warm water and apply the cream you usually use.
- Note that you should not use this mask to exfoliate the skin.