Smoothies are the best methods to aid in weight loss that offers a delicious, nutritious way to lose overweight or obesity. They make perfect vehicles for relatively low-calorie, yet nutrient-laden ingredients that are capable of keeping you full for a long time.These smoothies recipes are both proven to aid in weight loss and super delicious!
1. Watermelon Smoothie:
What could be better than a watermelon smoothie on a hot summer day? With some ice and a base made of milk, yogurt and plenty of watermelon, you’re good to go. Watermelon is so low in both calories and fat that you can’t go wrong with this one!
- 6 cups of seedless watermelon, chopped.
- 1 cup of lemon sherbet, non-fat milk, or low-fat vanilla yogurt.
- 12 ice cubes.
- Put half the watermelon in the blender and blend until smooth, then add half of the ice and sherbet; blend until smooth.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the ingredients.
2. Pineapple Smoothie:
Pineapple is a fruit that contributes to weight loss with its high water content that makes you feel full and finally leads to weight loss. It curbs the appetite and allows you to eat less than normal. It speed up the digestive tract that in turn leads to metabolism boost to cut down the extra calories that forma as fat in the body and ultimately helps to lose weight.
- Skim milk – 1 cup.
- Canned pineapple tidbits in juice – 4 oz.
- Organic flaxseed oil (cold pressed) – 1 tablespoon.
- Ice – handful.
- Consume canned pineapple and milk in the blender.
- Then add ice and whip it for a minute.
- Transfer this to the glass and add organic flaxseed oil into it.
- Stir it well and then consume this to lose overweight.
- Regular consumption of this smoothie will definitely helps you to lose weight and also to cut your belly fat.
- It contains the nutrition value (as per serving) like 271calories, 1gm fiber, 30gms carb, 9gms proteins, 29gms sugar, 14gms fat, 1.5gms sat fat and 104mg sodium.
3. Mixed Berry Smoothie:
Mixed berry smoothies that aid in weight loss are among the most delicious, and make a great treat on summer days, too. It’s easy to make these all year round, though, because you can buy frozen berries. The recipe is simplicity itself, so if you have the ingredients on hand, you can make it in no time. Just remember to keep all your favorite berries in the fridge or to always have a #bag of frozen mixed berries on hand!
- 1 cup of frozen berries.
- 1/2 cup of non-fat vanilla or plain yogurt or 1/2 cup of low-fat milk.
- Ice (optional).
- Blend until smooth.