Small growths on our skin are also known as fibroids. The medical experts say that these skin growths are actually benign tumors of the connective tissue. Well, they actually look like small soft nodules and they range from few millimeters to a centimeter.
Fibroids can be brightly pigmented as well even though they usually have the same color like our skin. The changes aren’t malignant – but they can grow more and become more noticeable, and they will become more serious aesthetic problem.
These skin growths usually appear during the mid-30’s. They usually appear where the skin is rubbed together: on your neck, armpits, groin, under the breasts, stomach and eyelids. But, you should also know that they can appear on other areas on your skin as well. Almost every person in the world has at least one fibroma on their skin. Because they appear on areas where the skin rubs and they can get inflamed, bleed, grown and cause a lot of pain these skin growths can cause problems.
The medical experts say that genetics and obesity might be some of them even though nobody know what’s the actual cause for these skin growths. Well, don’t worry, because you can remove these skin growths without surgical procedures.
Remove Warts with APPLE CIDER VINEGAR RECIPE:
As we said, all you need is one natural ingredient – apple cider vinegar. Well, apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective natural ingredients. Including this one, you can use it to treat many different health problems. But, you should be extra careful and don’t use apple cider vinegar to remove fibromas around your eyes or on the eye lids.
Here’s what you need to do:
- First, you need to wash the area around the warts with water and soap.
- You can get a cotton ball, soak it in clean water for 15 minutes and apply it on the affected area.
- Then, you should soak another cotton ball into apple cider vinegar and squeeze the excess out.
- Then, you need to place the cotton ball directly on the skin fibroma and secure it with a band aid.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
- For 1 week, you should repeat this method 3 times every day.
You will notice that the fibroma will get darker color, then they will form a crust and finally they will disappear. You should also know that the fibroma may leave a scar (depending on the size and how deep it is) so, make sure you apply calendula or aloe vera gel on the affected area. But, you’ve did a good job if you don’t see any scars.