Facial hair, for most women, is a burden that we all deal with at one point or another. Whether you wax your upper lip area, bleach it, or shave it, the fact of the matter is that it will still grow back. Unless you’re getting laser hair removal, the aforementioned methods will only make the hair grow back quicker and in some cases, darker too.
We’ve scoured the internet to find some of the most acclaimed DIY hair removal remedies where people actually saw results!! We’ve narrowed it down to 3 natural ways to remove facial hair that are painless, cheap, and actually work.
Because these are facial hair removal methods are natural, the results won’t be immediate. These concoctions must be applied to the desired area 2-3 times a week. After which, you’ll notice lighter, barely there (or none at all), hair. The more you keep up with it, the thinner and lighter the hair will get. Eventually, the hair will stop growing altogether.
3 Ways to Remove Facial Hair Recipes:
1. Lemon and White Sugar Hair Removal Recipe:
- Lemon is known for its natural bleaching properties, while sugar works to exfoliate.
- Mix two teaspoons of sugar with the juice of 1 lemon.
- Apply where needed, such as upper lip, and leave on for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water, pat dry, and follow up with a moisturizer.
- Repeat 2-3 times a week.