If you prefer to use 100% natural cosmetic products and you’re into DIY projects then this recipe is just perfect for you. Finding a natural shampoo on the shelves is almost impossible, so why don’t you make it yourself?
Instead of exposing your hair to harmful chemicals you can prepare the following shampoo and enjoy the benefits it offers. It will make your hair healthier and stimulate crazy hair growth.
Baking soda can be used to improve your hair quality and clean it thoroughly from any conditioner or shampoo remains, giving it a healthy shine just after a few treatments. You can use it instead of your regular shampoo and you’ll be amazed by the results.
At the beginning it may be difficult to wash your hair without the foam the shampoos usually make, but after a few washes you’ll get used to it. And the final results will amaze you.
Baking soda shampoo for crazy hair growth:
- Combine 1 part baking soda with 3 parts of water and pour the mixture in a small squeeze bottle.
- For example, if you have shoulder length hair mix 2-3 tbsp. of baking soda with 3 times that amount if water.
- Apply the mixture on dry or wet hair, starting with the roots and going all the way to your ends.
- Leave it in for 3 minutes and rinse. Again, it’s normal for the shampoo not to foam like you’re used to.
- After you’ve washed your hair thoroughly, apply an ACV rinse.
- Mix 1 part of ACV with 4 parts of water and add a few drops of your favorite essential oil for better smell.
- Tilt your head back to avoid it the vinegar from getting into your eyes.
- Apply the rinse on your entire hair length, let it air dry and admire your shiny, healthy hair!