Often people have to face lots of stubborn diseases like varicose veins. In this condition, people have to suffer from veins of the lower extremity and other internal organs. The causes of this disease are not known in detail but are mostly due to heredity, inactive lifestyle, obesity or pregnancy. In this condition, the veins open and become less resilient leading to the appearance of varicose veins. After some time it increases and constricted veins occur on the surface of the legs, obstruct blood flow and there is an impasse of valves. At first stage of this ailment, the veins drop their ability to manage the load, thus rising blood pressure and sore sensations in the legs become common. This disease can be only treated by a varicose surgery. But mostly people prefer traditional methods, for example, treatment using apple cider vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar has many powerful ingredients that are all helpful to provide many benefits at the same time. Using apple cider vinegar as a juice helps to fight against several diseases. The composition of ACV is very strong and potent that effectively helps to eliminate many diseases. After just a few days of using ACV, you can notice the results. But we recommend using apple cider vinegar on regular basis for successful outcomes. Apple cider vinegar includes many beneficial nutrients such as vitamins A, B, and C, minerals, amino acids and minerals that are advantageous to the entire body. Using this as a beverage, the person can obtain the desired dose of calcium, acetic acid, propionic acid and lactic acid.
In the case of varicose veins apple cider vinegar helps as it:
- Eliminates edema
- Boosts blood vessels
- It tones the skin on the feet
- It promotes blood circulation and enhances the functioning of circulatory system.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Varicose Veins:
There are two ways to use apple cider vinegar – internal and external.
The First Method (Internal):
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar;
- 1 tablespoon of pure non-carbonated water.
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and drink 2 tablespoons every day in the morning after breakfast and at night before bedtime.
The Second Method (External):
- Dip the gauze in vinegar and place it on the extended veins. Place a towel on the gauze and take a flat position. Keep your feet above the level of the bed on pillow for 30 minutes
- Mix 2 liters of water and 150 ml of apple cider vinegar and apply on painful places and keep this solution to act for 5 minutes. Apply it so that the skin has absorbed the entire the useful elements of this acetate mixture.
- Use pure apple cider vinegar. Massage lightly in a circular motion into affected areas of feet. For positive results use before taking a shower.
- Foot bath is as efficient as foot wraps. In a container pour 1 liter of warm water and 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar. Soak feet in this solution for about 30 minutes. Such baths are a big help in the condition where you get your legs exhausted and pain in them increases.
Apple cider vinegar is a most effective process that easily treats varicose veins at home; moreover, this procedure is very helpful as apple cider vinegar is a natural product with no side-effects. Apple cider vinegar has numerous healing properties which are used to improve the condition of the skin, in hair care, in allergic rhinitis, hiccups, indigestion, tooth whitening, and more.