3. Lemon juice:
- Simply cut a lemon, squeeze out the fresh juice and rub it gently onto the affected skin.
- Keep for about 10 minutes and then rinse off with a little warm water.
- Repeat a few times each day to see better results.
- Almond oil
- Lemon juice
- Thoroughly mix a tablespoon of sugar with a few drops of almond oil and lemon juice.
- Rub the mixture on the stretch marks for 10 minutes every day before you take a shower.
In about a month’s time you will notice that the stretch marks have begun to fade.
5. Potato Juice:
- Potato Juice
- Cut a medium-sized potato into thick slices.
- Rub the potato slice over the stretch marks for a few minutes everyday.
- Let the juice dry thoroughly and then wash the area with lukewarm water.
6. Olive Oil:
Aside from the fact that olive oil makes food taste good, it is also known to have a lot of good properties that can be beneficial for people. It is no surprise that olive oil once again makes this list as one of the ingredients that can be used to help get rid of stretch marks. Olive oil contains anti oxidants that can help remove the stretch marks embedded on the skin.
- Olive Oil
- What you need to do is just place the olive oil on the part of the skin wherein stretch marks are present.
- Gently massage the olive oil on the skin so that it will slowly be absorbed.
- There are various nutrients that are present in olive oil and this is the reason why it should be left for about an hour before rinsing.
- This will be effective if done every day.