Stretch marks are the scars that occur due to contraction, expansion and stretching of the skin. Stretch marks can be commonly seen on waist, thighs, lower backs, hips, breasts, arms, and buttocks and is quite common in most women. If you are wondering how to get rid of them naturally, then try these easy natural home remedies, which have no side effects.
Hormonal Changes – It seems that people assume that the reason why stretch marks appear is because of body changes but whether be it pregnancy, adolescence or weight loss, the main reason is because the hormones have changed.
Weight Gain/Weight Loss – Like mentioned earlier, it might seem like the weight gain stretches the skin and when a person loses weight, the stretch marks tend to appear but again, it is because any change in weight can result to some changes in the hormones.
Pills and Medications – When people take some pills and medications whether they are birth control or other medications for certain conditions, there are some changes that are being done to the body and this can result to the appearance of stretch marks.
Home Remedies To Reduce Stretch Marks:
1. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is known to have a lot of good properties that is good for the skin. The great thing about this is that it has a lot of good benefits and it goes beyond more than removing stretch marks on different parts of the body.
- Fresh Aloe Vera
- Lukewarm Water
- Vitamin A Capsule (optional)
- Vitamin B Capsule (optional)
- If you would like a no fuss way of placing the Aloe Vera on the skin, you have a choice to do that. Just remember that you would need to cut the Aloe Vera in the middle so that you can get the best gel like substance.
- It can then be rubbed on the abdomen or any area wherein there are stretch marks present. If you would like the Aloe Vera mixture to become more effective, what can be done is that the Aloe Vera will be mixed in with opened vitamin A and B capsule.
- The mixture again can be rubbed on the skin and after some time can be rinsed off with lukewarm water.
2. Cocoa Butter:
There are a lot of people who have already heard that Cocoa butter can be good for the skin. It can be effective in getting rid of stretch marks and at the same time, leave the skin feeling smooth and soft.
- Cocoa Butter
- Wheat Germ Oil
- Grated Beeswax
- Vitamin E Oil
- It is possible that you do not want to do some mixing so if this is the case, you can place the cocoa butter directly on your skin.
- You can just rub the cocoa butter on the affected area of your skin.
- If you are in the mood to try something that may become more effective, what you can do is to make sure that you melt the grated beeswax first and then mix in the vitamin E oil, wheat germ oil and the cocoa butter together.
- When the mixture is done, this can be placed on the refrigerator first and can be used until it runs out daily.