Colon is a crucial part of our digestive system. It is responsible for extracting water and salts from the solid wastes before the release by eliminating the toxins from our body.
However, when it does not function properly, it begins to absorb toxins instead of eliminating them, thereby causing problems like headaches, bloating, constipation, gas, weight gain, low energy, fatigue, and chronic illnesses.
The Causes Of Toxic Colon:
When the colon becomes less active it affects the elimination of wastes from the digestive system. The important reason for low activity of the colon and toxic colon are:
- Poor diet
- Lack of exercise
- Reduced water intake
- Drug intake
The Symptoms Of Waste Deposition In Colon When colon retains the waste in the body it can lead to various symptoms such as
- Low energy level
- Bad breath
- Skin allergy
- Irritable bowel
- Unexplained fatigue
- Weight gain
- Protruding belly
Home Remedies for Colon Cleansing:
- Drink as much water as possible.
- At least 10-14 glasses a day.
- Fresh fruit and vegetable juices and liquid foods will also hydrate you.
Ginger is a readily available ingredient that can help reduce bloating and stimulate colon functioning and keep it free from waste and harmful toxins. It aids digestion by stimulating the secretion of digestive juices.
- You can take ginger in any form such as grated, juice or cut pieces for colon cleansing.
- One good option is to mix one teaspoon of ginger juice juice and one-quarter cup of lemon juice to twp cups of hot water.
- You can also a little honey for taste. Divide the solution into two or three parts and drink throughout the day.
- You can also add ginger to herbal tea.
Note: Ginger is not recommended for women who are pregnant.
3. Apple Juice:
Fresh apple juice is one of the best remedies for colon cleansing. Regular intake of apple juice will encourage the bowel movements, breaks down the toxins and improves the healthy functioning of the liver and digestive system. Therefore, start your day with apple juice.
- Extract the juice from a few apples using a blender or juicer.
Drink a glass of juice and wait for about 30 minutes.
- Now drink a glass of water.
- Follow this remedy several times a day for 2-3 days.
- You can drink prune and lemon juice in between to cleanse the colon.
- Organic apple juice can also be used, as well as apples in any form.
- It is advisable to avoid solid foods while following this remedy.