Do you feel embarrassed when you wear figure-hugging clothes, because the fat accumulated on your hips, makes you look unattractive? If yes, then there are certain amazing Exercises That Disappears Hips Fat from your body.
The lower body is a big trouble spot for many people, especially women. Hips and thighs are where most of the unnecessary fat comes home to rest to make your figure unattractive. Hormones, genetics and an unhealthy lifestyle are the top causes of fat accumulated in these areas.
Exercises That Remove Hips Fat:
1. Hip Switch:
- From your last curtsey kick, lower your right leg slightly below hip height and reach it long towards the floor.
- Inhale, then use your abs to rotate your leg, hips and top of foot toward the floor.
- Exhale to turn the hips and glutes towards the sky, really squeezing the butt, as you curl the weights toward your shoulders for a biceps curl.
- The trick to making this exercise super effective is not allowing the right leg and shoulders to move too much—and really squeeze the glutes.
2. Hip Raise:
- Lie face up with knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Slowly lift hips and extend right leg, pointing toes toward the wall in front of you.
- Hold for 1 count, then move your left leg out to your left side at 90 degrees.
- Hold for 1 count and return to center before lowering.
- Do 10 times; switch sides.
3. Standing Side Kick:
- With feet hip-width apart and hands on hips, slowly extend right leg to the side at hip height in 3 full counts.
- Be sure to keep inner thigh parallel to the floor.
- Hold for 1 count, then take 3 counts to lower to floor.
- Do 15 times, then switch sides.