Long, shiny and healthy hair is an easily achievable goal, provided you dedicate some time to hair care and follow these helpful all-natural healthy hair tips.
Having long, healthy and beautiful hair is what most women wish for, unless you are the pixie cut type. Maintaining your hair and making sure it looks perfect can be tricky, especially considering our erratic lifestyle, pollution and bad food habits. But the dream of having amazing hair isn’t impossible to achieve, you just need to know the right things to do and practice them with dedication. Just follow these simple hair growth beauty tips for healthy hair
Hair Growth Tips That Works Best:
1. Treat it with Hair Mask:
Hair that is more than shoulder-length can be several years old (yes, we are talking about the lower part of your hair length). So, bear in mind that it needs more TLC than what a normal conditioner might offer. Instead, a good hair mask can provide the right kind of pampering to your hair. Here some best hair masks that works best.
1. Egg Mask:
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Take the egg white in a bowl and add a teaspoon of olive oil and honey to it.
- Mix it all well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply it to your hair and scalp carefully. Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water and shampoo it off.
2. Hibiscus Flower:
- 2 hibiscus flowers
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil or sesame oil
- Make a paste of hibiscus flowers with coconut oil or sesame oil.
- Apply it on your hair evenly.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo.
3. Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
- 2 teaspoons amla powder or amla juice
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Mix amla powder or juice and lime juice.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp properly and let it dry for some time.
- Rinse your hair well with warm water.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo.
- Mix 75ml of apple cider vinegar with one liter of water.
- You can store it for further use or make smaller batches.
- After washing your hair, use a cup of this solution as the final rinse.