Encourage Your Hair to Grow Faster, Longer and Fuller with Less Breakage.
Hair follicles may come back into a healthy growth
cycle when the factor which caused them to
become dormant is removed.
However, once hair follicles die, the loss is
permanent. This formula helps your hair remain
healthy with nutrient-rich ingredients for thicker,
fuller hair with less breakage.
Nutrient-rich extracts and essential fatty acids will
help hair look and be its very best.
Perfect for sustaining continued renewal and
growth of healthy hair.
- Gentle enough for daily use.
- Nature’s best ingredients provide nutrients with vitamins that
feed and moisturize.
- Leave in to soothe dry scalps, strengthen hair, and continuously assist and strengthen for less breakage.
- With less breakage, hair will grow longer, faster and with more
- Promotes healthy hair growth, soothes and calms scalps.
- Nutritive oils leave a gentle, lightweight, moisturizing barrier.
- Lightly conditions for soft, manageable hair.A little goes a long way.
How to Use:
Shake before use.
- It is always best to have your scalp clean and without build-up.
- Open your hair roots with your fingers, leaving the scalp clear
to apply the treatment.
- Leave in for 2 to 3 hours or longer.
- Wash your hair then condition and style as usual.
- For best results, use sparingly and as desired.A very small amount will go a long way.
“Please keep in mind a SMALL amount will go a long way. We would recommend instead of spraying the treatment onto your scalp, try using your finger tips to apply the treatment. By using your fingertips instead, it
will not only control the amount used, but also prevent a greasy effect. “
Grow New Hair Treatment:
Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Cucurbita Maxima (Pumpkin Seed) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Canaga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Salvia Hispanica, (Chia Seed) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperia (Peppermint) Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Oil, Arnica Montana (Arnica), Arctium Lappa (Burdock Root) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Root Powder, Eleutherococcus Senticosus (Eleuthero Root) Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ptychopetalum Olacoides (Muria Puama) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Serenoa repens (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5).
Amazing Nutritive Ingredients:
Pumpkin Seed Oil (Cucurbita maxima )
- Valued for their medicinal properties for more than 3,000 years, pumpkin seeds have a remarkable health benefits.
- Pumpkin seeds are mineral and vitamin rich. They contain high quantities of magnesium, manganese and phosphorus, and are also a source of iron, copper, vitamin K, protein and zinc.
- Some basic research may suggest that the phytosterols, which is found in pumpkin seeds, may block the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Less DHT should mean less hair
follicle fallout or hair fall.
Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra )
- The licorice plant is a perennial herb and a member of the pea family. Native to southern Europe, Asia, and the Mediterranean, it is extensively cultivated in Russia, Spain, and India.
- The plant is prized for its roots, which contain glycyrrhizic acid. This acid, which is extracted from the roots, is fifty times sweeter than sugar.
- Produced from the roots and rhizomes the extract has a long history of use as an anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory and is often used in Traditional Chinese medicine as an herbal healing agent.
- Licorice root extract is a nutritive anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory ingredient.
- Licorice root is also another herb which is thought to be helpful with hair fall and further damage to the hair.
Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophae rhamnoides)
- Sea buckthorn is a hardy, cold-climate plant originating from the mountains of China and Russia.
- It produces berries that are loaded with vitamin C, E, folate, carotenoids, flavonoids and fatty acids. The seed’s oil is rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, K, carotenoids and sterols, a substance that aids in cell function.
- Sea Buckthorn oil is a source of herbal medicines, vitamins and
nutrients recognized around the world. It is used as an active ingredient in skin care products, supplements and health foods.
Burdock Root Extract (Arctium lappa)
- It is popularly known as ‘oriental ginseng’ in Japan. The plant has large leaves and purple flowers resembling thistle flowers.
- The root of the plant is used for cosmetic and medicinal purposes, including promoting healthy hair.
- Burdock makes hair healthy by improving scalp circulation. It improves the strength and prevents hair fall. Burdock root is a very nutritious it contains a high amount of Vitamin A, C, B1, E, K; proteins, phosphorous, iron, potassium, inulin, cellulose and folate.
Chia Seed Oil (Salvia hispanica)
- This flowering herb is native to Central America and is prized for its seeds, which contain 60% omega-3 fatty acid, one of the
highest of any plant source.
- The oil made from these seeds is odorless and can be used both as a nutritional supplement and for skin care. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, and can be applied topically to re-hydrate the skin and hair, and can also help soothe inflammation and itching.
Atlas Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
- Atlas Cedarwood essential oil is said to be one of the first crude essential oils to be extracted, and it was one of the oils Egyptians used.
- Atlas Cedarwood essential oil, also known as Cedarwood is steam distilled from the wood. Cedarwood essential oil has antiseptic as well as anti-bacterial properties and is well known for its detoxing effect where it offers a gentle stimulating effect.
- This makes it helpful in Alopecia or hair fall products. It is extensively used in aromatherapy as well.
Customer reviews and testimonials are provided for informational purposes only. Customer reviews and
testimonials reflect the individual reviewer’s results and experiences only. Results may vary based on
individual user. There’s no guarantee of specific results and results can vary.
My scalp is definitely in better shape and seems to work. My hair does seem quite a bit thicker. Now these results weren’t acheived until after a few weeks, but they happened. I’m impressed.
Cassandra E Brenham TX
I was haveing excessive hairloss and after a couple of uses I really noticed the difference, notice less hairloss.
Areti M Chantilly VA
I had a massive hair shedding thanks to meds, my hair looks great and the thinning unnoticeable to anyone but myself.
This oil treatment for new hair certainly made my hair look full while I was dealing with the loss. I now have a lot of new hair growth and will continue using this as I love how it makes my hair look.
Myra S Raleigh NC
This stuff stopped my hair from falling off. VERY surprised it worked. Never thought I could find something that could help my hair. I have actually grown back most of my hair that I lost due to damage and stress.
Kelly D Guilford IN
First time I used this hair treatment I wasn’t so sure. The more I use it the more I like it. This really has made some difference on top of my head where the hair is thinning. Hair appears thicker and less hair is left in the drain after using it. Very good and fully worth the money!
Rhonda N Manokotak AK
I’ve been using this hair loss product for about 6 weeks now and I have noticed that I’m losing less hair in the shower and it does make my hair feel fuller. Recommend it.
Wilda M Bloomfield NJ