Eggs can be considered the most economical and most effective remedy for maintaining a youthful and healthy skin.
The egg white makes your skin firmer and the egg yolk contains a lot of lecithin that hydrates the skin.
– 1 egg
– tissue paper
– a brush
– a fork
– 2 bowls
How to prepare:
- Separate the egg white from the egg yolk and place them in different bowls. Beat the egg white than the yolk with a fork (separately).
- Apply the egg white to your face with a brush.
- Cut the tissue paper into strips and apply them to your face.
- Apply another layer of egg white over the tissue paper. Don’t put too much egg white. Let the mask dry.
- After 20-30 minutes, the tissue paper will turn into a crust. Hold the mask from under the chin and remove it. It may feel unpleasant, but it’s effective.
- Beat the egg yolk and apply it to your face thoroughly. For better hydration you can add a few drops of olive oil or coconut oil to your composition.
- Wash the egg yolk with warm water after 10 minutes.
- If you have dry skin, apply a moisturizer after these procedures.
You’ll be amazed by the results:
- This mask should be applied 2 times a week in order to remove the all blackheads on your face and maintain a youthful and healthy skin.