Getting the flat stomach of your dreams doesn’t have to be complicated. You don’t even need to go to the gym or have fancy equipment. Instead, focus on basic home exercises that put your stomach to work. These moves will tone your tummy by burning fat and building muscle. Plus, you’ll feel and look great while reducing your risk for chronic disease. Since these workouts are so simple, even beginners can do them.
While you might just want to look fit, remember that a healthy waistline is also important for great health. Having a flatter belly can actually lower your risk for cardiovascular disease and other chronic conditions.1
I’m guessing we all look for easy exercises to banish that tummy. But you don’t necessarily need to hit the gym to make it happen. Try these seven convenient belly-blasting exercises in the comfort of your own home.
Best Exercises to Get an Flat Belly Fat:
1. Captain’s Chair:
- Sit on the chair with your spine straight and shoulders relaxed.
- Keep both hands beside you with your palms by the side of your hips, facing downward.
- Inhale deeply.
- As you exhale, bring both your legs upwards such that your knees are close to your chest. Hold for five seconds. Don’t bend forward and arch your back.
- Bring down your legs slowly and repeat.
2. Vertical Leg Crunches:
- Lie on your back with ankles crossed and extend your legs upwards try to touch your toes with hands shown below in the picture.
- Do the same as you done crunches. Repeat 10-15 times(3-4 sets).
3. Bicycle Exercises:
- Lie on your back and legs towards floor.
- Extend right leg upwards by bending your knee and left leg towards the ground.
- Do this alternatively, this way you feel padding a bicycle. Repeat (2-4) sets with full effort.