This mask is pretty straight forward and easy to assemble:
- 1 tsp nutmeg = Anti-inflammatory, and erases acne scars.
- 1 tsp cinnamon = Used for thousands of years as an antiseptic, astringent, antifungal and anti-viral aid. it also helps stimulate and clear pore, pushing out oils and bacteria!
- 1 tsp honey = SO MANY REASONS!
It was a bit thick so I added a dash of lemon juice (make sure you are careful with lemon juice and don’t have super sensitive skin or are planning to go outside on a bright sunny day! Lemon is intense when it comes to increasing photo-sensitivity!)
LEAVE ON FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES!
- Make sure you don’t use this every day – only to help rid yourself of acne flareups. This recipe with cool down red spots, heal your skin, and clean out your pores.
- It may sting at first but it should get less and less intense over time. If the pain gets more and more intense over time then wash it off!