We all love summer, but it can be pretty hard on our skin. The constant sunlight exposure can dry out our skin and make it look unattractive, but luckily, it can all be reversed with the natural remedies we have for you today. They are fairly easy to prepare if you follow these steps:
Rice and turmeric mask:
This remedy will hydrate your skin and keep it protected from the harmful UV-rays.
- Add 2 tablespoons of rice flour in a bowl, then add 3 tablespoons of cucumber juice and a pinch of turmeric.
- Now, mix everything well and the mask is prepared.
- Apply it on your face and rub it for 5 minutes in circular motion, then rinse with cold water in the end.
Sandalwood, honey and rose water face pack:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of rose water, 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder in a bowl, then apply the face pack on your face and leave it to work for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with water in the end and repeat the process every day for best results.
Result: Use any of the remedies on your face in the summer and you’ll be amazed by the results!