Are you worry about your waist fat? and it appears bad looks in your waist line when you wear your liked shirt so trimming your waistline is more important than only these goals. Visceral fat, the fat found deep within your belly, is particularly harmful to your health.
With proper exercise, you can slim your waistline and rid yourself of this deep belly fat. And here’s the best part — you don’t need expensive gym equipment or that weird gadget you saw on an infomercial last night. The key to a trim waist is shedding body fat and building strength in your core with the right exercises.
Waist Slimming Exercises:
Now before you give up just because of the name, this routine is actually pretty awesome as it involves you using the core of your stomach muscles in movement. It also helps to strengthen your arms, neck and shoulders.
How To Do:
- Lay flat on your back with arms at your side.
- Straighten your legs, squeeze them together and slowly lift them towards your head.
- Be sure that your shoulders, arms, and head lie completely flat on the floor.
- Do not lift them as you lift your legs, and your body and legs should be at about a 45 degree angle.
- Slowly roll your spine, leaning your legs slightly to the right. Make sure your legs are squeezed together.
- Move your legs back to the center without putting them on the floor.
- Make the same lean to the left.
- Continue going from side to side. Complete 10 reps, three sets, inhaling slowly and freezing for two seconds on each side.
How To Do:
- Start by crouching on your toes with your palms on the ground.
- In one swift motion, extend both your legs at the same time so that all of your weight is on your palms and toes while your body is entirely straight.
- Then quickly hop back up to the starting position and stand up straight with your hands in the air. Repeat at least five times more.
- If you are interested in exercising more muscles at once,
- you can also include a quick push up between the plank position and returning to the crouching position.