What is Visceral Fat?
Visceral fat is body fat that is stored within the abdominal cavity and is therefore stored around a number of important internal organs such as the liver, pancreas and intestines.
- visceral fat
- subcutaneous fat.
It is stored directly below your skin and is the type of fat where you can “pinch an inch” from your belly, arms, thighs or just about anywhere else on your body.
Visceral fat, on the other hand, is much harder to identify, as it’s stored around your internal organs in your abdominal region, including your liver, pancreas and intestines.
Exercises To Lose Visceral Fat:
Arguably the best way to lose Visceral Fat is exercising. If you are really serious about losing fat, you may need to put in an hour of exercise in your everyday routine to target and reduce Visceral Fat. There are some great fat burning ab-exercises and in our article we’ll show you some 8 simple exercises you can do at home and reduce Visceral Fat naturally.
1. Reverse Crunches:
How to do:
- Lie down on the floor with your legs fully extended and arms to the side of your torso with the palms on the floor.
- Your arms should be stationary for the entire exercise.
- Move your legs up so that your thighs are perpendicular to the floor and feet are together and parallel to the floor.
2. Bicycle Exercises:
- Lie on your back and legs towards floor.
- Extend right leg upwards by bending your knee and left leg towards the ground.
- Do this alternatively, this way you feel padding a bicycle. Repeat (2-4) sets with full effort.