Every woman hates thigh fat -the thighs can be a magnet for fat, and this type of fat is usually very difficult to remove. Luckily, there are some best exercises and proper diet plan can do a great job of eliminating it in just 2 weeks.
Losing fat in the thigh area alone isn’t possible, so in order to burn thigh fat, you’ll need to burn fat all around your body. This requires diet changes and physical activity, as well as giving up some of your favorite treats and foods. You should avoid sugar and saturated fats and go for nutrient dense low-calorie foods such as leafy green vegetables, whole grains, egg whites, beans and cottage cheese as well. Below we provide some effective exercises to reduce thigh fat quickly.
Effective Exercises To Lose Fat in Thighs:
- Stand holding the back of a chair with one hand.
- Place your feet in a V position, toes should be about 4 inches apart and heels stay pressed together.
- Bend your knees and lift the heels a few inches off the floor.
- Then, lower your hips until you feel your quads intensely working.
- Pulse up and down. 10-15 pulses up and down completes 1 set; do 3 sets.
2. Skater Lunge:
- Begin with feet shoulder-width apart and the arms at your sides.
- Take a large step backwards with your left leg and cross it diagonally behind the right leg.
- Meanwhile, extend your right arm out to the side and swing the left arm across the hips.
- Hop about 2 feet to the left and come back to the beginning stance.
- Repeat with the other leg; that’s one set. Do 3 sets of 20 reps.