Are you worry about your side fat? Side fats can be embarrassing. And, if you are not doing the right exercise, reducing this embarrassing fat can be troublesome.
The side fat, often known as “love handles”, is the waist-to-hip part and is an important indicator of your overall health. Even if after doing rigorous sit ups and side bends you still seem to have cushions around your waist, there is something definitely wrong in your choice of moves. So, here we give you a set of exercises which will effectively reduce side fat and give a slim torso.
Exercises to Reduce Side Fat:
- Get in the side plank position and get hold of your balance.
Once you are properly balanced, stack one foot on top of the other and raise your arm into the air.
- Now, lift the leg on top and straighten it. At the same time, try to touch your toe with your hand and then return to the starting position.
- Do 15 reps and repeat on the other side.
2. Around the World Obliques:
- Stand with your legs wider than shoulder-width apart, toes turned out just a little bit, tailbone tucked. With a very light weight in your hands (5 pounds at most—or you can even hold a pillow—just to keep anchored so you don’t feel the move in your lower back) extend arms up straight above your head as far as you can.
- “It should really feel like a stretch,” says Stokes. Then, bend from the hips and reach your body as far as you can to the right, hips and shoulders square forward.
- At the last second when you can’t reach any more, rotate toward the floor.
- Twist your body back to face front, exhale and pull back up to center.