Who doesn’t want a toned butt? Improving the backside is really rather simple. The butt is basically just another muscle, so those can be targeted and strengthened. A few key exercises to reduce Gluteal Fat – that is, as long as you also clean up your diet. Try these steps, and you will be well on your way to a shapely butt.
1. Single-Leg Dead-lift:
- Start standing with feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand at waist level, palms facing you.
- Keeping back flat and engaging your ab muscles, bend from the hips and slowly lower weights toward the floor, keeping them close to your body, while simultaneously lifting left leg behind you.
- Stop when your chest is parallel to the floor. Hold for one second, then return to standing.
- That’s 1 rep. Repeat for 10 to 12 reps, then switch legs.
2. Chair Pose:
How to Do:
- Press your back into a wall.
- Move your feet about hip-width apart.
- Cross your arms, lifting them away from your body.
- Slowly slide your back down the wall until your knees are at a 90-degree angle. Do not let your knees go past your toes and keep your knees in line with your toes.
- Hold for 30 seconds.