If you’re feeling embarrassed or uncomfortable about the shape of your arms, specially so when the weather is warm and you want to wear dresses or sleeveless tops then you’ve come to the right place as we are going to show you how to get rid of Flabby Arms.
- As you become older the skin starts to lose its elasticity and thus begins to become saggy.
- Unfortunately there is not much that we ourselves can do about it.
- If you lose weight, this will help reduce your body fat including the fat around your arms.
- In addition by doing resistance exercises it will help to tone the targeted muscle.
The exercises we recommend can be done with or without the use of dumbbells (small bar that fits in the hand that has a weight at either end) depending on the exercise.
Simple Home Exercises To Get Rid of Flabby Arms:
1. Shoulder Press:
- Working both your shoulders and triceps, the shoulder press is a basic but essential exercise for your routine.
- Standing upright, keeping your feet should width apart, hold a weight in each hand.
- Raise the weights to shoulder level while keeping elbows bent. With the palm of your hands facing forward, push the weight skywards and straight overhead.
- Lower the weight back down to your shoulder. Push back up and repeat 12-15 times.
2. One Arm Push Up:
- In order to do a one arm push up, lie down on your right side making sure your knees are a little bent.
- Put your right arm on your left shoulder. Use your left palm to press into the ground and extend it fully until your arm is straight and you have lifted your lower body of the ground.
- Repeat 12-15 times and then switch sides and repeat again 10-15 times.
This exercise has been a staple for decades and with good reason. This workout not only helps you develop a good chest but it also gives your arms a tough workout that makes sure your arms get firmer the more you do it. It’s simple and effective.
How to do it:
- Get to push-up position, hands wider than shoulder width.
- Tighten your core and butt then perform one strict push up.
- Rinse and repeat.