3 . Side stepping:
- Stand between two stable benches or platforms of equal height.
- Step up onto each bench or platform without turning toward the bench, so you are doing a sideways step.
- Return to the middle starting position each time before stepping up to the other side.
4. Squat to Wood Chop:
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, holding one dumbbell with both hands in front of you.
- Pushing knees outward, lower into a squat, keeping knees behind your feet.
- Squeeze your butt muscles and push through your heels to stand up, lifting dumbbell overhead toward the right.
- Twist your torso slightly, but keep legs and feet still.
- Repeat for 10 to 12 reps, then twist to the left side.
5. Try Bridges:
- lie on your back with your knees bent. Keep your feet anchored firmly on the floor.
- Now, press your hips upward and squeeze your butt. Then lower your hips back to the floor. Do this as many times as you can.
- Lie with your back on the floor with your left knee bent, and keep your right leg straight. Now, lift your right leg until it lines up with your left thigh.
- Push your hips up, while keeping your right leg elevated. Then, lower your body and leg back down.
- Now, switch and do the same exercise with your other leg. 
- For an advanced version, extend one leg into the air during each hip lift. Elevate your hips first, then extend your leg.
- Hold for 10 seconds, then bring your leg back down to its original position before lowering your hips.