Who doesn’t want a toned butt? Improving the backside is really rather simple. The butt is basically just another muscle, so those can be targeted and strengthened. A few key exercises will tone your butt fast – that is, as long as you also clean up your diet. Try these steps, and you will be well on your way to a shapely butt.
Exercises to Reduce Butt Size:
1. Chair Pose:
How to Do:
- Press your back into a wall.
- Move your feet about hip-width apart.
- Cross your arms, lifting them away from your body.
- Slowly slide your back down the wall until your knees are at a 90-degree angle. Do not let your knees go past your toes and keep your knees in line with your toes.
- Hold for 30 seconds.
2. Plank with Leg Raise:
- Start in a forearm plank position, back straight, tailbone tucked under, shoulders stacked on top of elbows .
- Engage your glutes to lift your right leg as high off ground as you can, keeping your leg straight and hips stationary .
- Return right leg to the ground, and repeat on opposite side.
- Continue for 45 seconds.