- Hold your body up in a pushup position, with your legs wider than hip width for more stability.
- Lift your right arm, holding the weight up, and open your body all the way to the right making a “T” shape with your body. Remain in that position for 10 seconds.
- Return to your starting position and do the same on left side. That’s one rep. Do 5-10 reps.
4. Pull Down Band:
- Sit on a chair or stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Hold tightly the band with your hands over your head keeping your elbows slightly bent.
- Your right hand remains in the same position (anchor hand) while you lower your left hand to your side at 45 degrees.
- Pull your left hand down until it reaches chest height. Hold, and then return to the starting position.
Repeat 10 times and switch sides.
5. Wood Chop:
- Grab a dumbbell or medicine ball. Stand with your feet shoulder- width apart and hold the weight in front of you with both hands.
- Tighten your abs and squat, rotating the weight up and across to the left.
- Now, use your abs to control the movement as you ‘chop’ down and across to your right foot.Keep your body weight over your heels.
- Don’t let your knees go past your toes and keep your shoulders pressed down.