Often full body workouts will be your best bet when you’re looking for intense fat loss because of the fact that they will allow you to workout with the greatest frequency, yet still have plenty of time left over to recover.
Since you are going to have a reduced calorie intake when working toward fat loss, this means fewer reserves left over to recover, making it even more important that you watch the total volume you are doing. If your workout includes a high number of sets, you are going to struggle to come back as strong with each session. Don’t think it’s too tough workouts and If you are seriously done the below Exercises then you can lose up to 23 pounds easily in 21 days.
This 30 minute anytime, anywhere body weight workout is built to accelerate your fat loss by turning on your fat burning hormone.
Effective Exercises To Reduce 23 Pounds Total Body Fat in 21 days:
1. Push Ups:
- Lying down on the floor with your palms down and wider than shoulder width, slowly straighten your arms while keeping your back and legs straight.
- Exhale as you straighten your arms and inhale as you lower yourself back to the floor.
- Do 2 or 3 sets of 15 to 20 pushups
- Start in a standing position and then lower down so your knees are bent and your hands are on the floor.
- Kick your legs straight out behind you so you are in a standard push-up position and then jump them back in to your chest and then stand up.
- For a cardiovascular bonus, you can add a jump on the way back up to standing.
3. Side Plank:
- Similar to a plank, but instead of being on both forearms and facing down, you are on one forearm and facing the side.
- Lift your hips off the floor and hold the contraction in your obliques and abs.
- Switch sides once you are done. Again, you can modify this by keeping the knee of the bottom leg on the floor.