What are Saddle Bags?
The pesky and unwanted little fat deposits around your hips and upper thighs are called saddlebags.
When the muscles of this area are underdeveloped, the area becomes soft, fat accumulates, and it falls outward to the side, causing the appearance of what people refer to as “saddlebags”. Most of the women facing problem with this fat area while it may seem difficult to eliminate them but right diet with below exercises can help to reduce saddle bags fat.
Exercises To Reduce Saddle Bags Fat:
1. Side Lunge to Curtsy:
- Holding a 5 to 10-pound weight in your left hand, side lunge to the right bringing your left hand to your right foot.
- Lower your booty as much as possible. Keep your toes pointed forward and your right knee bent to no more than 90 degrees.
- Push off gently with your right foot and come into a curtsy position with your right leg crossing behind your left as you press your weight overhead.
- Keep your hips square and your curtsy tight. Both feet should be pointed forward. This completes one rep.
- Repeat by stepping immediately into a side lunge from the curtsy.
- Once you have completed 15 reps, switch sides. Do three sets total.
2. Grass Hopper Beats:
- Lie face down on the floor with your neck in alignment so that your forehead rests on your crossed arms.
- Brace your core muscles by contracting as if someone were about to punch you in your tummy.
- Contract your butt muscles, and lift your legs six to eight inches off the ground, keeping them separated.
- Bring your feet toward each other and press them together, squeezing with your butt and inner thigh muscles.
- Open your feet back to the starting position. That’s one rep.
- Repeat this movement, keeping your feet up, for a total of 20 reps.
- Rest for 30 seconds, then repeat two more times for a total of three sets.