4. Dead lift Hinges:
This workout is more effective when done with weights or dumbbells. This workout is not only good for hip fat reduction but also strengthens the back muscles and spinal cord. Here are some steps given to perform this Dead lift.
How to do:
- Stand on your mattress and place your dumbbells just infront of you with head straight.
- Now, with your back straight bend forward to pick the dumbbells on the floor.
- Make your back in the form of a bridge and slowly return to your initial position with dumbbells in your palms.
- Repeat this same process 10-15 times daily for best results.
5. Scissor Legs:
- Laying face up, lift one leg up while the other is outstretched and level with the floor.
- Try to lift your leg as high as possible without lifting your back.
- Lift the leg slowly 10 times, then repeat with the other leg.
6. The Side Lying Leg Raise:
- Lay down side ward on the ground, with your legs stacked on top of each other.
- Rest your head on the arm closest to the floor. Place your upper arm on your hip.
- Keeping your leg straight and foot flexed, raise your top leg up towards the ceiling.
- Lower back down to the starting position slowly.
- Repeat a number of times and then switch sides to work the other leg.