4. Rolling Plank:
- Take position on your knees and elbows. Lift up your knees by supporting your legs on toes.
- This is a plank pose stay for 30-45 seconds.
- After that try to move front and backward (rolling plank).
5. Side Plank:
- Lie down on the ground sideways and lift up the body by supporting your left elbow and left leg.
- Your hip shouldn’t touch on the floor. Stay for 30-45 seconds.
- Once you practiced extend time to 1 or 2 minutes.Repeat the same other side too.
6. Reverse Crunches:
How to do:
- Lie down on the floor with your legs fully extended and arms to the side of your torso with the palms on the floor.
- Your arms should be stationary for the entire exercise.
- Move your legs up so that your thighs are perpendicular to the floor and feet are together and parallel to the floor.