Are you worry about Back Fat? if you’re not happy with it, you’re probably dying to get rid of it. The first step is to make sure you’re wearing the right size bra, and the second is to tone up your upper back area.
Sometimes women neglect the upper back area because they’re afraid of bulking up and getting “man shoulders,” but nothing could be further from the truth. Just add a few of these exercises to your current workout routine to banish back fat for good!
What Causes Back Fat?
One reason for back fat is that the back muscles are worked far less than the muscles on the front of the body.
Exercises That Remove Back Fat:
How to do:
- Perform TYIs by lying face down on a bench or floor.
- Engage your back muscles and lift your chest up.
- Move your arms up to form a “T”.
- Slowly move them into a “Y”.
- Slowly move them into an “I”.
- Repeat 5-12 times.
How to do:
- Start by lying on your back.
- Bring your knees up to a 90-degree angle.
- With your feet flat on the floor, lift your buttocks up until your back is in a straight line.
- Hold this position for 10-15 seconds, then slowly lower yourself to the ground.
- Repeat this movement 10-20 times before completing a set.