If you think that you can resolve the problem of sagging breasts only by opting for expensive cosmetic procedures, then you are thoroughly mistaken. Just forget about those costly options!
Exercises To Firm and Lift Up Your Breasts:
1. DUMBBELL BENCH PRESS:
- Lie face up on a bench with your arms straight, a dumbbell in each hand.
- Lower the dumbbells until they’re close to the sides of your chest, then press them back up to the starting position.
- That’s one rep. Do 10 reps, then go to move 2 without rest.
2. PUSH UPS:
- Start on all fours, your palms slightly wider than your shoulders, feet close together.
- Your body should form a straight line from head to toe.
- Lower down until your chest almost touches the floor. Keep your upper arms at a 45-degree angle to your torso.
- Pause, then push back to the starting position. Do 10 pushups and rest 90 seconds.