7. Double Crunches:
How to do:
- Lie on your back with ankles crossed and hands at your ears.
- Bend your knees 90 degrees almost touching ground floor.
- Crunch up by raising your knees to your chest and chest to knees 10-15 times(3-4 sets).
8. Side Plank:
- Lie down on the ground sideways and lift up the body by supporting your left elbow and left leg.
- Your hip shouldn’t touch on the floor. Stay for 30-45 seconds.
- Once you practiced extend time to 1 or 2 minutes.
- Repeat the same other side too.
9. Twist Crunches:
- Lie flat on the floor, keep hands behind your head.
- Legs towards the ground and lift the upper torso of right leg and move your right shoulder towards to left torso on the ground.
- Do this alternatively repeat for 10-15 times(3-4 sets).