4. Reverse Curl with Ball:
- Lie on your back with your arms by your sides.
- Rest your heels and calves about knee-width apart on the ball.
- Tense your abs and, holding the ball between your heels and thighs, raise it off the floor.
- Slowly, return to starting position.
5. Bicycle Exercises:
- Lie on your back and legs towards floor.
- Extend right leg upwards by bending your knee and left leg towards the ground.
- Do this alternatively, this way you feel padding a bicycle.
- Repeat (2-4) sets with full effort.
6. Rolling Plank:
- Take position on your knees and elbows.
- Lift up your knees by supporting your legs on toes.
- This is a plank pose stay for 30-45 seconds.
After that try to move front and backward (rolling plank).