For many women, the one thing that they want is to get thinner thighs. This is no easy task and it isn’t just about working out the right muscles. It’s also about eating the right foods and staying on track with good nutrition. You will have to work hard and be dedicated to reach this fitness goal, but it can be done. By the end of this fitness journey, you’ll have the toned and slim inner thighs you have always dreamed of having.
If you’re working to lose that last bit of weight, specifically around the thigh area that you can never seem to get rid of, check out these 8 best exercises for inner thighs that will have you toned and shapely, and help you lose the weight there for good. Yes, it is possible to actually be happy with the way your legs look!
If you combine the following workouts and do them three times a week, you will see definite results.
Exercises To Reduce Fat Between Thighs:
1. Inner-Thigh Blaster:
- Stand forearms distance away from a sturdy chair or counter top, holding on lightly with right hand.
- Step feet hip-distance apart, toes pointed straight ahead. Place a soft, small ball (or similar sized pillow) between inner thighs.
- With left hand on hip, lift heels, balancing on balls of feet. Bend knees and lower about an inch (imagine back is sliding down an imaginary wall).
- Press inner thighs into the ball, keeping shoulders stacked over hips, hips stacked over ankles, and core tight.
- Raise hips back up and bring left arm overhead, squeezing the ball with inner thighs. Lower an inch to repeat.
- Do 30 reps, and then turn around to repeat on other side.
2. Ball Leg Lifts:
Using an exercise ball when strength training is a great way to add a little bit more challenge to basic exercises. Since you have to work hard to keep the ball in place, you end up using more muscle groups. This exercise will tone your thighs, especially your inner thighs, and also your core.
How to do:
- Lie on your side on the floor with your arms crossed in front of your body. If this is uncomfortable, bend your bottom elbow and rest your head on your hand.
- Place a large exercise ball in between your feet, and slowly lift the ball up toward the ceiling using only your hips and butt. Return to the start position. This counts as one repetition.
- Complete three sets of 15 reps.