4. Side Lunge:
- Start standing with legs slightly wider than shoulder-distance apart and toes pointed forward.
- Shift your bodyweight to one leg, bending the knee until it reaches a 90-degree angle and the other leg is straight.
- Glutes are pressing back behind you.
- Return to center and switch sides.
5. Elevated Lunge:
- Begin by standing a few feet in front of a step and reach your left foot back so toes are on the bench and heels lifted.
- Bend the right knee, lowering your body toward the floor until both knees are bent at a 90-degree angle.
- If your right knee extends in front of your ankle when you lower, move your right foot farther forward.
- Squeeze the glute as you press yourself back to start, keeping the weight in your right leg.
- Continue moving down and up for desired number of reps and switch sides.
6. Up & Down:
- Grasp your leg in a prolonged and strained out position.
- Lift your toes in the sky and gradually begin to move your upper leg down and up.
- Repeat this 10-15 times, breathes in though coming down and exhaling however going up.
- Clutch this position for a second, point your toes to the wall and now repeat 10-15 more rounds.