3. Almond Oil:
- Almond oil, rich in vitamin E, is known as a great moisturizer, which will help you to get rid of loose sagging skin and even stretch marks on your skin.
- This oil also is a strong antioxidant that may repair as well as renew your skin tissues.
- You just need to use a little amount of almond oil, and then you rub it along your stomach
- Using it this way will make your sagging skin tighten up bit by bit, and keep it soft and supple.
- In addition, you can apply almond oil to other skin areas including your face.
4. Rose Essential Oil:
Rose essential oil is highly recommended for tighten the loose skin after weight loss and is especially great for dry or aging skin. Researchers have found that it contains several therapeutic compounds known to promote healing, especially antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory compounds.
As a result, rose essential oil helps refine skin texture and tone, and can be helpful with managing skin conditions such as psoriasis and dermatitis. Interestingly, one study even found that just inhaling rose essential oil inhibits water loss in the skin and increases skin’s elasticity!
5. Mustard Oil:
- Mustard oil has for long been used to tighten the skin.
- Heat the mustard oil on low flame till it becomes lukewarm.
- Now massage your body with this oil for about ten minutes. Follow it up with your bath.
6. Jasmine Oil:
This oil has skin healing and revitalizing properties that can helps to tighten the skin. It is great for improving skin’s elastic nature. Jasmine oil promotes blood circulation that accelerates cell generation resulting in removal of scars and wrinkles by treating dehydrated skin.