Dark patches are usually brought on by waxing, shaving, utilization of deodorants, and solar publicity. They’ll seem on the armpits, neck space, and the internal thighs.
Whereas there are a lot of magnificence remedies and merchandise that may eradicate these darkie spots, they’re usually stuffed with chemical substances and fairly costly.
As such, you’re suggested to do that all-natural home made treatment, which is able to successfully clear your pores and skin:
What you need:
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1 tablespoon
- Baking soda – 1 tablespoon
- Make a paste by mixing the ingredients. Apply the paste on the affected area and leave it for 20 minutes before washing off with cold water.
- Alternatively, you can mix white clay, milk, and lemon, and then apply the mixture on the affected area. This should be left for 15 minutes before rinsing with cold water.
The treatment should be done 3 times a week until the issue is resolved.
During the treatment, avoid exposing yourself to the sun without using UV protection cream.
- Eat vitamin E-rich food and take plenty of water.
- Use skim milk, sea salt, and extra virgin oil.
- Add coconut oil if you so desire.