6. Single-Leg Touch and Hop:
- Begin standing with your weight on your left foot. Keeping your back long, bend your left knee to touch the floor with your right fingers.
- Swing your right leg and left arm forward to return to standing, hopping once the torso is upright.
- Land with control, then slowly lower your torso, and bend your knee to touch the floor again.
- Do two sets of 10 reps.
7. Standing Calf Stretch:
- Stand about three feet from a a wall and put your right foot behind you ensuring your toes are facing forward.
- Keep your heel on the ground and lean forward with your right knee straight. Feel the stretch.
- Hold this for 30 to 60 seconds.
8. Jump Rope:
- Jumping rope is a great calf exercise, plus it is a great fat burner, cheap, and can be performed just about anywhere.
- No rope? Just jump up and down on the balls of your feet for 30 seconds. Rest and repeat for 3 sets.
- Return to the starting position and repeat for required repetitions.