Oolong tea is produced from Camellia sinensis plant and this is the plant which has the same effects as black and green tea. Oolong tea is made from leaves, buds and the stems of the plant. It is produced from Fujian region in China. Oolong tea is a good source of anti-oxidants and also contains different essential multivitamins such as calcium, manganese, selenium, copper, carotene, potassium.
Apart from this it also has essential vitamins such as A, B, C, D, E and E. Folic acid, niacin and other great sources of detoxifying alkaloids are also present in oolong tea. Other vital elements such as polyphenolic compounds, caffeine, theobromine, theophylline that are the excellent for your health are also the essential components of oolong tea.
Whether in the morning or evening you must take oolong tea every day that will be highly beneficial for your health.
1. Boosts Metabolism:
- If you regularly take oolong tea is very helpful in boosting your metabolism so, when you have tea then better to have oolong tea to improve metabolism in body.
2. Weight Loss:
- Oolong tea contains polyphenols that increases enzyme production for reducing fat. The production of enzymes automatically stops the accumulation of fat deposits helping reduce weight.
3. Reduce Cholesterol:
- Oolong tea is the best and natural tea to control cholesterol and promotes a healthy heart.
4. Cardiovascular Benefits:
- One of the great benefits by oolong tea that has been also proved clinically is that this tea is rich in antioxidants that help to avert the oxidation of low density lips (harmful cholesterol). This reduces the accumulation of fat in the blood vessels and promotes healthy blood flow to and from the heart.
5. Increases Mental Alertness:
- Oolong tea helps in increasing the nerve impulses promotes the development of nerve cells and helps in enhancing brain function. The antioxidant capacity of oolong tea helps with this property.
6. Helps Digestion:
- Oolong tea reduces inflammation inside your stomach. The antiseptic property of oolong tea helps to fight the bad bacteria in the stomach.