The Mother Nature offers many blessing goods in various forms of the organisms (plants, animals etc.)
Now, we will present you a special plant, which is well known in every family and present in any kitchen, it is the LAUREL. It is often used as a spice to flavor certain foods such as chicken or pasta, but its effects are wider because it possesses numerous health benefits.
HERE ARE THE MOST OUTSTANDING BENEFITS THAT BAY LEAVES CAN PROVIDE:
- Weakness and low energy
- Mental lagoons
- Premenstrual symptoms
- A headache and migraine
- Sciatic nerve problems
- Muscular exhaustion
- Skin infections
- Abdominal distention and gas
- Fluid retention
- Contractures in muscles and nerves
Each one of these benefits can be proved, if you start drinking a tea from these leaves, prepared in the following way:
- 30 grams of dried leaves of Laurel
- Cook the dried leaves in boiled water for a few minutes
- Remove them from the heat, cover the pot and cool it
- Strain the mixture and serve
- Those who want can use a natural sweetener for the taste
HOW TO USE:
- The best time to drink this tea is in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before bed.
OTHER BENEFITS OF BAY LEAVES:
- Offer us a good dose of vitamins A, C, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese, and Iron.
- Bay leaves soothe body pains
- To relieve tiredness: 1) cook 5 laurel leaves in 1 liter of water and add it to the water in the bathtub. 2) After about 15 minutes of bath, you’ll have your muscle aches relieved and rejuvenated the body.
- Help with the pain of arthritis
- Rub laurel oil on inflamed joints, which will help you reduce pain.
- Laurel Leaves have anti-fungal and antibacterial properties
- By using a warm compress with the infusion of bay leaves you can heal skin infections.
- Laurel Leaves can improve insulin sensitivity
- Thanks to this property they are useful in regulating blood sugar and makes the laurel a great herb for those who deal with diabetes. Even the healthy people can use it in order to keep blood sugar under control.
- Laurel Leaves help in digestion
- As they are eliminating flatulence and colic, they are helpful with the stomach ulcers.
- Relieve the symptoms of coughs, colds, flu or other respiratory infections
- Consuming a cup of tea from bay leaves every day and applying warm compresses on the chest with an infusion of bay leaves is the fastest way to relieve these seasonal illnesses.
- Eliminate dandruff.
- Used as a natural insect repellent.