Acne, one of the most common skin disorders can be treated with a simple and inexpensive remedy: baking soda. How can you use it to treat acne? Well, you can find it below, one of the most explicitly remedy to get rid of acne with the help of baking soda.
Cleansing your skin
- Just use a regular cleaning gel to wash your face thoroughly then rinse out with water.
How to prepare the remedy?
- Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with water until it forms a smooth paste (if it’s necessary you can add more water or baking soda).
How to use the mixture?
- Apply the paste on the affected areas by massaging the skin.
- This way you’ll allow the active substances that baking soda contains to penetrate your skin and to take effect.
- Leave the mask to act for 10 minutes.
How to remove this facial mask?
- At the end just rinse your face with plenty of water, then apply a moisturizer.
How does it work?
- Generally, the sebum excess leads to acne, but using baking soda your skin won’t be oily anymore.
- This way, the risk of acne appearance diminishes considerably, and if you already have a skin with imperfections, this remedy is excellent for you.
But be careful!
- In case you have sensitive skin, you shouldn’t use baking soda, because it will harm you more than it can help.
- Anyhow, you can test this facial mask by applying baking soda on a small area from your face, and if it doesn’t redden or itches then you can use it without problems.
- Also, it is not appropriate to use sodium bicarbonate if you have dry skin because it reduces the amount of sebum.