A fast lifestyle can exhaust every one of us, and the wrinkles on your face show how actually tired you are. We have the ideal solution for you– a homemade anti-wrinkle face mask.
To prepare this mask you need a tablespoon of cornstarch, some fresh carrot juice (about 5 tablespoons) and a tablespoon of sour cream.
- First, mix a tablespoon of cornstarch and some water (about ½ glass).
- Boil 400 ml/ 14 oz of water and let it cool for a while, but not totally.
- Add the cornstarch and cook on a low heat until the mixture gets thicker.
- At the end, after it cools, add some fresh carrot juice and the sour cream.
- Stir well and apply the mask on a clean face. Leave it for 25-30 minutes.
Rinse well with warm water and use your favorite face cream. Keep the rest of the mask in the refrigerator.
The best results are obtained by repeating this treatment for 3 days in a row. It eliminates both exhaustion and wrinkles from your face and your skin is more firm, flexible and soft.
This homemade mask hydrates the skin on your face and provides almost the exact same result as Botox.